Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,907   Posts: 1,555,913   Online: 1063

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Bay Area (CA) Workshop

Registration is open for our Bay Area workshop, February 20 - 22, 2007. We have a great San Ramon studio location with natural light, as well as a great local environment for shooting. If you've never been to Northern California, this is a great excuse for a mini-vacation!

For a detailed workshop description, please visit www.cheryljacobsworkshops.com/bayarea.html . General workshop information, answers to frequently asked questions, and others details can be found on the main site.

Workshops in the past have been limited to twenty participants; this one will be open to only fifteen to promote an intimate atmosphere for learning.

Best regards,

- Cheryl (Jacobs) Nicolai

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've been signed up for a whole 12 hours already. :-) Looking forward to it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Dean, you're speedy! LOL. I'm looking forward to meeting you. It should be a fantastic workshop, and I have a real weakness for the Bay area.

Confirmations will go out shortly, I promise.

- CJ

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I can't wait, it's going to be a lot of fun. We should probably use it as an excuse to get some Bay Area APUG'ers together somewhere that has food or beer or something...

I've got a friend's mother talked into signing up as well, so she can take better pictures of her grandkids. Only problem is I'm now supposed to be giving her advice on what to replace her P&S with before the class... I guess I should be happy that she at least wants it to be something you put film in. :-)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin