Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,536,011   Online: 1044

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format

Joshua Tree, 2007

The yearly Joshua Tree Workshop / Gettogether will take place January 26 - 27 - 28.
    Like the previous years it is bound to be the most fun gathering of photographers on the West Coast!!!

If you are interested please email me at volquartz@volquartz.com

PLEASE MARK YOUR EMAIL: JOSHUA TREE 2007

General info will be emailed to everyone on December 22.

Shooter
    Large Format

Forgot...

It's FREE of course... (you will have to pay to get there, for your food and for film...)

Shooter
    Large Format

Email has now been sent out...

... if you have not received an email and want to participate, please email me ASAP. Please mark your email JOSHUA TREE 2007.

volquartz@volquartz.com

http://www.pervolquartz.com

Shooter
    Large Format

JOSHUA TREE THIS COMING WEEKEND!!!

Joshua Tree Workshop / Gettogether

We are on for this coming weekend!

Be prepared for cool (perhaps cold) nights, and beautiful days.

Winds in Joshua Tree in the morning can be brutal so be sure to bring warm clothing, incl. gloves and hat.

Bring plenty of water, sun screen protection, matches, a plate or two, a mug, eating utensils, a flashlight, and some extra food to share Saturday night...

...AND very important: bring firewood - cut down that dead tree in your front yard - or better, cut down that dead tree in your neighbors front yard - and bring it all!

Bring film - plenty of it! ... AND (also very important) please bring a few samples of your work. This can be mounted prints, transparencies, digital prints.. or if you prefer to make prints on corncobs using liquid emulsion, please bring those as well...

This will be fun, hopefully you will have a great time, learn a lot, get inspired about photography, and meet a bunch of new friends!

Looking forward to seeing you there, either Friday around noon or on Saturday or Sunday!

Per Volquartz

If you would like to participate but have not registered please email me ASAP!

volquartz@volquartz.com

http://www.pervolquartz.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Per, three from Tucson will be there (tim, ria & victor)

Images
    If anyone is arriving early, I plan to be camped in our ususal location on Thursday mid day.
    Looking forward to a good time!

Cheers,
    Geary
    But your flag decal won't get you into Heaven any more. They're already overcrowded from your dirty little war.
    Now Jesus don't like killin' no matter what the reason's for, and your flag decal won't get you into Heaven any more. – John Prine

Shooter
    Multi Format

Man I should of went

Hey Per, After I canceled my trip due to being sick I felt fine in the morning and couldnt get another flight out with out paying thru the nose... Man I wish I would of went.... I bet it was great... What is a great time to go so i can make some plans of going...

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I would like to send a big thanks to Per for putting on a great weekend.
    It was really cool to be around such nice people in a great place!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yep. It was great. Thanks Per and all who attended. tim

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks, Per! It was really great: the camp fire, the pt/pd presentation by Jan and all the wonderful people there. Hugo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin