Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,458   Online: 1151

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Tim Rudman in Dublin, Ireland - Lith Printing Demo

Hello,

A 1 day lith printing demo/workshop is being organised in central Dublin just after Easter 2007 with Tim Rudman

This is limited to 6 participants and the likely cost will be approx €150 to €180

There are currently 2 vacancies left.

Post or PM for more info/booking

Fintan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    the date is now set for wednesday 11th April, from 10:30 to 5:30, venue is the darkroom in the gallery of photography in temple bar.

the flights and accomodation are booked for tim rudman

number are strictly limited to 6 participants so if you want to do this really special workshop, get in touch with me asap

fintan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I would just like to say that the workshop was a great learning experience. I would recommend anyone who has a chance to participate in any of Tim's workshops to go.

Peter
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would second that, I'd say it was one of the best days enjoyment I've had in Photography, ever

Tim will be back with us hopefully for a longer and more advanced course in the not too distant future.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin