Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,610   Online: 1147

Shooter
    Multi Format

any workshops in the area?

I'm driving cross the US (from the Cape to LA), starting on January 27th through CT (95), NY (87-287) NJ (287), PA (80,) Oh (80-71,) and will hit Cincinnati for the first night, then through KY(71,) Indiana(64,) Illinois(64,) Missouri(44,) Ok (Wichita for second night? 44-40,) TX(40 the rest of the way), NM, AR (maybe third night?)and into southern CA. This is a stretch...but are there any workshops or gatherings along or near these areas over the 27th, through the 30th or 31st that we (my son and I) could drop into to say hello?

drew

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Drew,

If you come down I-287 a little South than 80, there will be an opening at Perkins Center for the Arts in Moorestown in NJ on 27th. My friends and I are planning to be there since our pictures are in the show. It will take place in the afternoon, so it may be around right time for your drive too.

I am hoping that we can meet a couple of apugers from the area for tea or something for networking.

This may be a a little bit of detour to you though. But it would be fun to meet you and your son. Let me know.

Warmly,
    Tsuyoshi
    ----- P R O J E C T B A S H O -----
    Re-introducing Photography to Philadelphia
    Summer '11 Photography Workshops

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK Drew... what possesses you to drive cross-country this time of year?!
    Good luck, be safe and have fun. Remember - pictures are required to be shown upon return!

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin