Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,610   Online: 729
      
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11
    kwmullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Denton, TX, US
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    889
    Images
    16
    I love Philly (I was stationed there for a couple of years in the mid-eighties) and feel the need to push the social envelope with my shooting. This workshop might be just the ticket. Offhand, I have no idea yet how this would fit into my school schedule.

    Would I be welcome with my Pentacon Six or will this be strickly a 35mm-centric workshop? I so enjoyed my last visit to the Mclean Ashram.

    -KwM-

  2. #12
    wfe
    wfe is offline
    wfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Coatesville, PA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,285
    Images
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by kwmullet View Post
    I love Philly (I was stationed there for a couple of years in the mid-eighties) and feel the need to push the social envelope with my shooting. This workshop might be just the ticket. Offhand, I have no idea yet how this would fit into my school schedule.

    Would I be welcome with my Pentacon Six or will this be strickly a 35mm-centric workshop? I so enjoyed my last visit to the Mclean Ashram.

    -KwM-
    Kevin,
    Your Pentacon is more than welcome and we would love to see you here in Philly.


    Cheers,
    Bill
    ~Bill
    "Real Art is a Thin Breath Exhaled Amidst a Struggle in the Mind"
    Fine Art and Portraits

  3. #13
    kwmullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Denton, TX, US
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    889
    Images
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by wfe View Post
    Kevin,
    Your Pentacon is more than welcome and we would love to see you here in Philly.


    Cheers,
    Bill
    Cool.

    Hey -- sounds like a shooting-only workshop, so folks shooting with film won't actually get to see the results of their work unless they shoot digital, shoot 35 and use an hour processor or find a place to run their stuff overnight and make proofs available before everyone meets up on the second day, right?
    Last edited by kwmullet; 02-23-2007 at 07:54 AM. Click to view previous post history.

  4. #14
    wfe
    wfe is offline
    wfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Coatesville, PA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,285
    Images
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by kwmullet View Post
    Cool.

    Hey -- sounds like a shooting-only workshop, so folks shooting with film won't actually get to see the results of their work unless they shoot digital, shoot 35 and use an hour processor or find a place to run their stuff overnight and make proofs available before everyone meets up on the second day, right?
    Kevin,
    I'm sure we can arrange for quick processing and if anyone wants to shoot black and white there is always the C41 film.


    Cheers,
    Bill
    ~Bill
    "Real Art is a Thin Breath Exhaled Amidst a Struggle in the Mind"
    Fine Art and Portraits

  5. #15
    Nicole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,548
    Images
    8
    Wish I could join you guys Bill. Sounds like loads of fun! Les is a mine of information and always most helpful.

  6. #16
    jd callow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Milan
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    8,002
    Images
    117
    What parts of Philly are you guys going to shoot or have you yet to decide?

    *

  7. #17
    wfe
    wfe is offline
    wfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Coatesville, PA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,285
    Images
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by jd callow View Post
    What parts of Philly are you guys going to shoot or have you yet to decide?
    Not sure which areas yet but I'm thinking South Street and Manayunk.


    Cheers,
    Bill
    ~Bill
    "Real Art is a Thin Breath Exhaled Amidst a Struggle in the Mind"
    Fine Art and Portraits

  8. #18
    Bob Carnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Toronto-Ontario
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Posts
    4,657
    Images
    14
    Bill

    I would make them very short streets as you know Les has wee little legs.

  9. #19
    Dave Wooten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Posts
    2,714
    Images
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    Bill

    I would make them very short streets as you know Les has wee little legs.
    I'd be a wee bit mindful of me words lad, as it's a very stout fellow he is indeed!
    Last edited by Dave Wooten; 02-25-2007 at 07:40 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

  10. #20
    highpeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    833
    Images
    71
    Too bad I can't go to this one. Need to take care a new born baby at that time

    You guys enjoy and do post pictures for us to see.

    Alex W.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast


 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin