Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,541   Posts: 1,544,367   Online: 1064

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    wfe
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Philly Street Photography Workshop with Les McLean June 23-24, 2007

The Street Photography workshop is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday June 23rd Ė 24th in Philadelphia, PA.

Lesís Street Photography workshop is one of his most popular. Street Photography is a two-day workshop that takes the participants on to the streets of a chosen location to make photographs of people. The key to the success of Street Photography is the ability to communicate with people and to anticipate what they are going to do. The objects of the workshop are to help build your confidence in engaging strangers in conversations that pave the way to gaining the trust of the subject, and to demonstrate a number of methods used in the making of candid photographs. In The Street Photography workshop either film based or digital cameras can be used. Bring some of your work, as Les will be conducting critiques as well.

The total workshop cost for the two days is $300.00 per person. A 50% deposit is required to hold your spot and must be received no later than March 31, 2007. All checks will be payable to William F. Earle. Please email (wfe@wfephotography.com) or PM me and Iíll send you my address. Also please feel free to contact me with any questions.

This will be Lesís last Street Photography workshop in the US.

Cheers,
    Bill
    ~Bill
    "Real Art is a Thin Breath Exhaled Amidst a Struggle in the Mind"
    Fine Art and Portraits

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Les's Street workshop was the most popular event at the APUG Conference as well as one of the workshops recieving some of the best feedback. By all accounts it is as entertaining as it is informative...
    Last edited by jd callow; 02-19-2007 at 11:32 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I must concur with Callow, I attended the workshop at the APUG conference and it was one of the highlights of my weekend. Very informative.
    Kick his ass, Sea Bass!

wfe
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump.......
    ~Bill
    Fine Art and Portraits

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Hi is just like a little scotty terrier , full of piss and vinager.
    If he can stop flapping his jaws , he is a lovely man.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    Hi is just like a little scotty terrier , full of piss and vinager.
    If he can stop flapping his jaws , he is a lovely man.
    What in the hell was THAT all about? Aside from atrocious spelling and grammar. If you have a reservation about the quality of Les' presentation, please do raise it in a professional manner. If not, please refrain from airing personal laundry.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCamera View Post
    What in the hell was THAT all about? Aside from atrocious spelling and grammar. If you have a reservation about the quality of Les' presentation, please do raise it in a professional manner. If not, please refrain from airing personal laundry.
    I've been informed that this was an inside joke, and as such, I apologize for my part in misinterpreting.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Sorry about the atrocious grammar.
    Les gets very testy when being called a scotsman

wfe
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bob,
    If your atrocious grammer gets us some people for the workshop, please continue..... I'll be sure to call him a Scotsman next time I speak to him.

Cheers,
    Bill
    ~Bill
    Fine Art and Portraits

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wfe View Post
    Bob,
    If your atrocious grammer gets us some people for the workshop, please continue..... I'll be sure to call him a Scotsman next time I speak to him.

Cheers,
    Bill
    I really have no idea what's going on in this thread, but after reading it I think I'll pass on the workshop. Scott, when you meet Les be sure to hoist a Guinness with him for me, willya?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin