Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,285   Posts: 1,535,080   Online: 1158

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Graduate programs in History of Photography/arts entrepreneurship

I'm not sure where to put this thread, but this comes the closest other than the lounge, but this isn't so off-topic that it belongs in the lounge. I'm looking for graduate school programs in the History of Photography. I'm aware already of several programs I want to investigate farther, namely:

Sotheby's Institute - MA graduate program in History of Photography/art business ($$$$$, and the photo program is only offered in London...more $$$$$$$$$$$$).

Princeton University - offers a full PhD in the History of Photography.

Maryland Institute, College of Art - their continuing ed program has an Arts Entrepreneurship certificate, co-taught by the University of Baltimore business school.

I'm open to ideas/recommendations/suggestions from just about anywhere in the country, or even reasonable locations in other parts of the world too.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Ryerson University
    Toronto Ontario, has a master program that may or may not be of interest,not sure if this one fits the bill.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Bob- thanks for the tip- Poking around on their website gave me a lot of information and some other directions to look into as well. Much appreciated!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Florida State offers an arts admin PhD that looks an awful lot like an arts business degree.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks! I'll look into that as well.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin