Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,958   Posts: 1,522,982   Online: 1174

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tim - thanks for sharing that! The image you mentioned is one of my favorites from the book.

I appreciate your input here. Here's hoping we have time to touch on everything you just mentioned -it's all fascinating!

See you in September.

-Terri

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If a second workshop is added, I would like to attend. I cannot register for the first one because of scheduling conflicts (work!).
    Gordon Hutching's Pyro workshop is also another one of great interest to me but it too is being offered to early for me.

Regards

Shooter
    Medium Format

Second Lith printing workshop added :-). Also new techniques planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Renato Tonelli View Post
    If a second workshop is added, I would like to attend. I cannot register for the first one because of scheduling conflicts (work!).
    Gordon Hutching's Pyro workshop is also another one of great interest to me but it too is being offered to early for me.
    Regards
    Some good news.
    Regarding my earlier post in this thread, the lith workshop at the Photographer's Formulary is now oversubscribed, so the folks at The Formulary have decided to open up the other week to a second lith printing workshop. They will also be contacting everyone who has booked, offering the chance to swap to the other week to get smaller numbers. This would also help to get everyone their own 'full time' enlarger without sharing - and make extra places and dates available for you.

The two workshops will be the same (apart from the dates, obviously) and I hope we will include something new this year - lith-amidol processing. Some of you may have seen an example of this in The World of Lith Printing book. I am waiting for supplies of the amidol devs that the Formulary have in stock, to run tests beforehand. I also plan to use Wolfgang Moersch's Polycrome - another 2-bath lith process - so it should be a lot of fun.
    Tim

Shooter
    Medium Format

And the dates are ...

Sorry, I forgot to add the dates - they are Sept 2-7,2007 & Sept 9-14, 2007
    See you there
    Tim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin