Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,227   Online: 782

Shooter
    Medium Format

Another UK event, short notice. Arena w/end seminar

Hi everyone
    Sorry this is short notice but the embryonic Arena website only went up tonight.
    See www.arenaphotographers.com for info on the Arena annual weekend seminar - a not-for-profit event in the true spirit of aulturism and sharing. (You may also win a several hundred £ print for a fiver.)

This Arena site will hpoefully become quite big when all the members work is up and should continue to grow (with Rss feeds)

This is a popular annual event, but there might still be places available in house (but dorm sleeping) and there will be alternative accommodation in nearby inns.

It's a fun weekend and has a large repeat client base but we always welcome new guests keenly. For you B&W (toned) fans Trevor Ashby's new work is fabulous IMHO.
    Anybody interested?
    Tim
    P.S. If you click on the Ufton Court link, ignore the dates at the top of that page. They are nothing to do with Arena. The Arena dates are on the Arena page.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My bed is booked - I hope. The Friday night nosh certainly is - I hope.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Miller View Post
    My bed is booked - I hope. The Friday night nosh certainly is - I hope.
    See you there Dave.
    We have invested in new digital projector, laptop and personal sound system too so there won't be any further incompatability issues.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin