Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,472   Posts: 1,644,218   Online: 965

Shooter
    Large Format

John Sexton 2007 Workshop Schedule

My upcoming workshop schedule has been posted at my web site. The workshops run through April 2008.

The schedule can be found at:
    http://www.johnsexton.com/schedule2007.html

You can downlad the illustrated PDF of the workshop catalog at:
    http://www.johnsexton.com/images/JSPW07BRO.pdf

If you would like to receive a handsomely printed (the same quality printing as my recently published book Recollections) feel free to contract my office. We will be pleased to add you to my postal mailing list as well as my email newsletter list.

Many thanks,

John

John Sexton
    PO Box 30
    Carmel Valley, CA 93924

831-659-3130
    John Sexton

www.johnsexton.com
    info[at]johnsexton.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    John,
    I see the southwest workshop is off the schedule this year. Will it be returning next year?

Jerry

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jbasierb View Post
    John,
    I see the southwest workshop is off the schedule this year. Will it be returning next year?

Jerry
    Jerry,

Good to hear from you. Ray McSavaney and I are taking a "sabbatical" from our Southwest Landscape workshop this year. Anne and I are heading to Denmark this May for some events with Anne's family... and hopefully, to make a few photographs.

Ray and I have offered the Southwest Landscape workshop for the past 20 consecutive years, and have had approximately 300 people attend the workshop during the past two decades. Even though we have had tons of fun, and great photographic experiences, we thought we would take a year off.

We anticipate that we will offer the workshop again in 2008. We already have a list of people that have expressed interest in attending next year's workshop. If you, or anyone else, would like to be added to the list feel free to call my studio at 831-659-3130 or email us at info@johnsexton.com

Thanks,

John
    John Sexton

www.johnsexton.com
    info[at]johnsexton.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hey John.
    How about a workshop in the Pacific Northwest? I can help. We would love to see you here, again.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit"
    Aristotle

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    John,
    Well deserved time off. I hope you and Anne have great time and make some great photographs.
    I'll get myself on the list and look forward to next years workshop.

Jerry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks for the info, John.
    Thank you.
    -CW

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin