Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,422   Online: 934

Shooter
    Large Format

This the last year...

This is the last year I will be able to offer multiple Free workshops during the year. Next year my schedule is already packed preparing for exhibits in Shanghai - China, in Tokyo - Japan, and several places in Europe. This schedule will not permit me to continue this program of multiple Free workshops Instead there will only be one yearly Free gathering / workshop - next year most likely at Red Rock Canyon in California...

Therefore, if you have ever wanted to participate in one of these longer lasting free workshops this will be the final year for you to do so.

In August one workshop is scheduled east of Port Angeles, Washington State.

In October THE Yearly Owens Valley workshop...

And in November - weather permitting - in Tonopah Nevada - with Jim Galli and I.

Please note that we are asking a small voluntary donation for the August and November workshops in order to offset travel, and other direct expenses.

If you are interested in one or more of these three workshops this is the time to make plans. Please visit my website http://www.pervolquartz.com and go to "workshops". If you want to sign up or need additional information please email me right away.

Per

Shooter
    Large Format

Forgot my email address... and more...

If you are interested in participating in any of the three events above please email me

volquartz@volquartz.com

Please write in email header:

PUGET SOUND

or

OWENS VALLEY

or

TONOPAH

Shooter
    Large Format
    Per,

Ok, you went to Joshua Tree in Jan/Feb and most of you froozzzzzee you (?????-???) at night. Is Red Rock going to be in June/July/or August???.

he he he he he he he

These trips are a lot of fun, and I am glad to have been part of a few

Jan Pietrzak

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin