Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,051   Posts: 1,561,164   Online: 824

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Ok Folks
    Here is the link to the workshops, hope you all consider coming to Toronto.

http://www.elevatordigital.ca/pdf/workshop.pdf

Or via our website

http://www.elevatordigital.ca

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    *Drool* seriously looking at this now.

What's the details on the dates for the beginner/advanced/master classes with Les? Is it based on bookings? Weekends only or during the week? Based on bookings?

Just trying to figure out booking travel up there and I'm debating if I go for Bill or Les' workshop, if I can swing one of the darkroom courses with Les separately then I'm more inclined to go for Bill's workshop as it's subject matter that's more interesting to me but I've been kicking missing out on getting darkroom time with Les at the conference last year so I really don't want to pass up the chance again.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Les is staying on at my house for at least three weeks, we are booking him on a first come first serve basis. We cannot give specific dates but seeing you are coming from Halifax I will *try* to book you in for the Mon If you commit to his course. I do have one spot open on a master class if this interests you I will try it on the Mon as I already have two people for master class in my darkroom but will have to manage the other two as well.

Quote Originally Posted by frugal View Post
    *Drool* seriously looking at this now.

What's the details on the dates for the beginner/advanced/master classes with Les? Is it based on bookings? Weekends only or during the week? Based on bookings?

Just trying to figure out booking travel up there and I'm debating if I go for Bill or Les' workshop, if I can swing one of the darkroom courses with Les separately then I'm more inclined to go for Bill's workshop as it's subject matter that's more interesting to me but I've been kicking missing out on getting darkroom time with Les at the conference last year so I really don't want to pass up the chance again.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Here is some more propaganda for the upcoming courses
    Attached Files

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin