I am scheduled to teach a Gum Over Platinum Printing workshop for the Photographer's Formulary in Montana July 22-27. If you're a platinum printer that is looking for a way to extend your skills and enhance the look of your prints, or if you've never worked with any of the alternative processes, this workshop is for you. We will also cover a simple and direct method for making digital negatives that requires no additional software or having to re-calibrate every time the weather changes. Days will be spent printing and making art and evenings will be spent relaxing on the porch discussing photography, art, music, world politics and the disappearance of the honey bee, which are best done with a glass of your favorite beverage close at hand. The Formulary has a great facility run by some fantastic people and trust me, you won't go hungry.

If you think you may be interested go here for more info and to sign up: http://www.photoformulary.com/Deskto...dex=2&tabid=14 or feel free to PM me if you have any questions.