I wanted to let APUG members in the Bay Area know that I will be presenting a lecture on my photography at the Apple Store in San Francisco next Monday, June 4th, at 7:00 PM. The lecture is sponsored by the American Society of Media Photographers, and is free and open to the public. However, space is limited and attendance is on a first come first serve basis. The location and contact information for the Apple Store is included below, along with a link where you can obtain more detailed information on my upcoming presentation.

The talk will last between an hour and an hour and a half, and will be followed by a question and answer session. I will be making an audio/visual presentation covering photographs from my thirty-year career in photography. In addition, at the conclusion of the presentation, I will talk about my close working relationship with my friend and mentor, Ansel Adams.

It would be great to see old friends again at this presentation, and hopefully it will be an opportunity to make new ones as well. I look forward to seeing some of you next Monday evening at 7:00 PM.

If you would like to be on my mailing list to be advised of future events, please send an email to info@johnsexton.com

With many thanks,

John

Apple Store - San Francisco
One Stockton Street
San Francisco, California 94108

415-392-0202

Monday, June 4, 7:00 PM
Admission is free and the public is invited. Space is limited and is on a first come first serve basis.

Please visit: http://www.apple.com/go/asmp for last minute updates.