Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,767   Posts: 1,516,489   Online: 888

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images

Darkroom Sample Prints

Elevator is bringing Les Mclean back to Toronto for a week long workshop in July and as well he will be replacing me at Elevator for my two week vacation July 16.
    He will have full axcess to my darkroom and he will be offering Darkroom Sample prints from client negatives. With these prints he will include his darkroom notes on the steps he has taken to produce a final print..
    Fred Picker did this in the early 80's and I still have the prints.
    I would imagine the pricing Les sets out would be Elevators normal print prices in Canadian dollars which you can sort out at www.elevatordigital.ca.
    Anyone interested in seeing Les's split printing methods on your negatives please pm me and I will set it up

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you haven't taken one of Les' workshops, you are truly robbing yourself of an opportunity to significantly improve your darkroom techniques.

wfe
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have to agree with Dinesh, if you can make it, do it!!! You will not regret it.

Cheers,
    Bill
    ~Bill
    "Real Art is a Thin Breath Exhaled Amidst a Struggle in the Mind"
    Fine Art and Portraits

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just returned from a few days in Canada and had the chance to spend a day in the darkroom with Les. A great experience and well worth the effort. Les is a great teacher and a person well worth knowing as well.

Bob
    "I always take a camera, That way I never have to say 'Gee, look at that - I wish I had a camera'" -Joe Clark, H.B.S.S.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin