Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,572   Posts: 1,545,657   Online: 974

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Own negs for me as well. I shoot 5x4 but would do some interneg work for the course.

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd rather bring my own negs as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi,

I'd definately be interested, but being a 'poor' student the cost might be prohibitive, with plenty of advanced warning I might be able to save some pennies.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Would be very interested depending on dates and cost. Not bothered about negs, might be nice to follow a complete process known to work rather than bring negs that may or may not be appropriate.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    OK, it looks like a preference for using people's own negs (which I quite understand). I'm going to have to do some serious thinking about this before making firm commitments. I'll reach out to everyone when I'm a bit more clear on this. Many thanks for your input everyone.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Leake View Post
    OK, it looks like a preference for using people's own negs (which I quite understand)...
    Ian,

I assume you would you expect people to bring negs that have been processed to the DR required for traditional Pt/Pd printing?

Barry

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryWilkinson View Post
    I assume you would you expect people to bring negs that have been processed to the DR required for traditional Pt/Pd printing?
    Yes, I'd need to put some guidelines together that people could use to prepare negs with sufficient DR for printing. And of course these would need to go out sufficiently early to allow people to do the necessary prep work.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Leake View Post
    Yes, I'd need to put some guidelines together that people could use to prepare negs with sufficient DR for printing. And of course these would need to go out sufficiently early to allow people to do the necessary prep work.
    I wouldnt mind bringing negs but I wont know if they will be suitable (though I hope to have printed a lot of albumen by then which might help). The whole neg stage is very important in these processes. Mind you I wouldnt mind printing someone elses neg if mine are not suitable, so long as I can keep it for reference.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hello there, another voicing interest.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I would be interested in the process in the future. I would have to go the di*ital neg route, but I haven't looked into that yet. Would be interested in the printing side.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin