Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,227   Posts: 1,659,778   Online: 774

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Are you sure that wasn't a Old Milwakee rep, a Schlitz rep and a Budwiser Rep?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCamera View Post
    A Fosters distributor, a Labatts distributor and a Molson distributor are making the rounds of their local establishments to take orders. They all converge on one particular bar at lunchtime, and agree to share a meal. The waitress comes around and says, "can I get you all something to drink?". The Molson rep says, "I'll have a Molson." The Labatts rep says, "I'll have a Labatt's". The Fosters rep says, "I'll take an ice water". The other two look at him and say,"What's up? Why aren't you getting a Foster's?" He replies, "If you guys aren't drinking beer, neither will I!"

(DUCK)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    Are you sure that wasn't a Old Milwakee rep, a Schlitz rep and a Budwiser Rep?
    Those are beers?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Matter of opinion...!
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Oh no! The start of another "My beer's better than your beer" thread.

Allow me to introduce you to "Three Philospohers", a lambic, brewed by the Oomergang Brewery in Cooperstown, NY. At 9.5% you become very philosophical after 750ml.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I use to be called five beer bob, then 3 beer bob and now its 2 beer bob
    Quote Originally Posted by copake_ham View Post
    Oh no! The start of another "My beer's better than your beer" thread.

Allow me to introduce you to "Three Philospohers", a lambic, brewed by the Oomergang Brewery in Cooperstown, NY. At 9.5% you become very philosophical after 750ml.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Shoot, sure would like to make it up there....Would someone give Les a big hug for me...It's OK, he is used to the way this Texan greets him. Sorry to miss you Les, and would have loved to meet Bill as well (couple of the finest gentlemen in the business, IMHO). Have fun guys!!
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just got off the phone with both Bob Carnie and Les McLean and, while I was looking forward to this before, I am now extremely excited and honored to be a part of what Bob is doing in Toronto. I can already tell this is going to be a weekend to remember. Having been a big fan of Les' for long before I joined up here on APUG, it is going to be a real thrill to finally meet the man face to face. I, for one, am really happy I am not going to miss this one and I can't thank Bob enough for letting me come along for the ride.

Looking forward to meeting as many APUGgers as can make the trip. If in the area and not able to attend the workshop, I hope you can make the Thursday night exhibition of work Les and I are to present as well as the party to take place afterward. After hearing what Bob has planned, I think I am safe in assuring a fine time for all.

Hope to see you there!

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Drats! I'll miss you guys by a week.

Regards, Art. (It'll be an excuse for Dinesh to go drinking two weeks in a row though ...)
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've figured out an alternative to giving up my beer. Basically, we become a family of traveling acrobats.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Mark me for the BBQ

Too much going on for me with the family this weekend to make the workshops

I having been making strawberry jam on Canada day weekend with my mom for I think about 35 years now (less 3 july 1'sts spent working in Australia) So I am not going to bail on that arrangement.

I do plan on scampering out of work a bit early to get down to the get together.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin