Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,203   Online: 997

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

View Camera Conference

I am heading out too Louisville on Thursday for the View Camera LF Conference, and was wondering if any others from Apug would be going as well. Does anyone know if there is going to be any kind of trade show like there was in pervious years? The website doesn't mention it at all, but I do remember some talk about Richard Ritter's 20x24 camera . . .
    ". . . photographing as a two-way act of respect. Respect for the medium and letting it do what it does best- describe. And respect for the subject in describing it as it is. A photograph must be responsible to both."-- Garry Winogrand

"Art is just a Series of Natural Gestures."-- John Marin

My Platinum Printing Blog

My WEBSITE

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Hi Richard,
    My neighbor and I are going. There is a fairly good trade show of maybe 20 booths..Evan Clarke

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Richard,

See VC Conference pdf, Friday, trade show reception, 5:30-7 PM. If like last year, it will be open about that time Saturday as well. Hope to meet you.

There is a long thread about the show in the LF Forum under Announcements.
    http://www.largeformatphotography.in...ad.php?t=20408
    Steve Simmons and Ted Harris have kept the thread pretty active and informative trying to draw people. The hotel has been sold out for a while so there should be a good crowd.

John Powers

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I will have an exhibit in the tradeshow. Stop by and say hi.

Bruce

http://www.photobackpacker.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I wish I could go, but I just don't trust my car to make it there and back.. Have fun fellers!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin