Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,957   Posts: 1,586,083   Online: 972

Shooter
    Multi Format

Zone system workshop

Is anyone going up to the Fine Focus Workshop's Zone system program - Aug 9-12 up in New Hampshire? Bruce Barlow says there are still spots available...I'm thinking of attending. http://www.finefocusworkshops.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would love to go, but I will be returning from vacation the 8th. I hear the workshops are excellent.

--John

Shooter
    Large Format
    At the moment, all our committed returnees are alumni (we think we may have a higher return rate than any other workshop around!). We love that - they're all great folks and fine photographers.

We're going to make them work harder this time - we've incorporated a lot of new, more structured exercises. In their cases, the exercises will be centered around composition and seeing, rather than mechanics.

Any new folks will have to start with Camera Cuddle and Camera Setup with Kisses. Things get really interesting when the lovely assistant puts your blindfold on...

Yup, we'll cover the Zone System, too. But for us that takes about 20 minutes. We keep it simple, as it should be.

Hope to see you!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin