Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,944   Posts: 1,557,719   Online: 1240

Shooter
    Large Format

One benefit - although not a guaranteed one...

One benefit of my Free Workshops is that I try to promote participants whenever - and whereever I can.

One result is that 4 former workshop participants will be exhibiting with me in Shanghai, China, early next year. Several other professional photographers, including Nick Ut (the photographer who shot the horrific image of the girl being burned by napalm during the Vietnam war), and Frank Su Huang, world renowned cello player and photographer will be part of the exhibit as well.

Again, I cannot guarantee future participants this kind of exposure, but I try whereever I can.

My workshops do not end when you go home! This goes for both field workshops and darkroom workshops!

Visit my website http://www.pervolquartz.com to find out when the next workshops will take place.

Per Volquartz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just looked at your workshops and they seem to be remarkably good value for money.

Despite the fact your continents away from where I live I'll try and attend one of them, to see how the other half live, approaches to photography are very different in the US compared to Europe.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Following on from Ian's post...

You once suggested in a forum (?) that you may run a workshop somewhere in Europe. Is this still a possibility?

Barry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryWilkinson View Post
    Following on from Ian's post...
    You once suggested in a forum (?) that you may run a workshop somewhere in Europe. Is this still a possibility?
    Barry
    Your quite right Barry, I'm due to meet up with a couple of other Aegean region APUG members next month, then we'll set a time & location. Personal reasons meant it wasn't possible to organise anything this Autumn.

Ian

Shooter
    Large Format

Workshop in Europe

Yes Barry, at the moment I am working on a tentative workshop in Denmark to take place in either June or August 2008.

Per

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks both of you! They sound very interesting, please keep me posted.

Thanks Barry

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin