Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,813   Posts: 1,581,576   Online: 921

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Gum Printing Workshop at Project Basho

Hi,

We are scheduling Gum Bichromate workshop by Scott McMahon in September at our studio.

It is a two-weekend workshop where Scott will cover anything from making enlarged negatives to creating gum prints. His approaches to gum printing like a painter under an influence of his teacher, Sarah Van Kuren.

There are some more opening left for the workshop. If you are interested in learning gum printing at this occasion, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your attention.

Warmly,
    Tsuyoshi
    ----- P R O J E C T B A S H O -----
    Re-introducing Photography to Philadelphia
    Summer '11 Photography Workshops

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi,

Looks like we will be able to run the workshop. There is still room for some more people for the workshop by Scott McMahon.

He has recently updated his website. You can check out his very experimental image making and prints on his website.

Let us know of you are interested in the workshops or have questions about it. Thank you for your attention.

Warmly,
    Tsuyoshi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wish that I could attend, but it's just too far away.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Chazzy,

It is not that far since some people come from overseas to take some of our workshops!

We still have some more opening for the workshop. Let us know if you are interested.

Warmly,
    Tsuyoshi

Quote Originally Posted by Chazzy View Post
    I wish that I could attend, but it's just too far away.

Shooter
    Holga
    Images
    Wow! This looks like a great workshop at an amazing price. Alas, I am way out of area those weekends but am interested in future workshops and exploring Philadelphia, a cradle of early American History and Photography when possible.

I applaud your commitment and desire to keep prices accessable for all that are interested. Your class tuition and darkroom rates are among the lowest I've seen. Good luck and thanks so much for your efforts.

Victor
    Last edited by Jersey Vic; 08-23-2007 at 12:01 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Holga: if it was any more analog, you'd need a chisel.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin