Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,682   Posts: 1,548,518   Online: 859

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PVia View Post
    Hello Per, Jim F and everyone...

I won't be able to make this trip (darn it, 'cause it sounds like a great one!). Getting ready to go to Maui the very next week and can't get any more time off from work...have a great time! I can't wait to see all the photos from this trip. Hopefully, I'll get some good ones in Hawaii.

Will there be another Joshua Tree trip early next year?

Paul Viapiano
    Paul, I hope there is another Joshua Tree workshop. Maybe we can shoot together this time.

Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jim,

That'd be great! I learned so much just by being around everyone last time...

By the way, I picked up an Omega D5 enlarger this week...I knew you guys would pull me into the wet darkroom sooner or later!

Have a great time up there...

Paul

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Per, it was very nice to meet you and the friendly crew, and to enjoy the wonderful scenery. Tomorrow I will begin processing 18 sheets of 5x7 velvia, another half dozen b&w 5x7 sheets, and about a dozen 120 rolls. I guess you could say it was productive.

And I just had a cup of tea from my official workshop mug

Thanks again for organizing this!
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by PVia View Post
    Jim,

That'd be great! I learned so much just by being around everyone last time...

By the way, I picked up an Omega D5 enlarger this week...I knew you guys would pull me into the wet darkroom sooner or later!

Have a great time up there...

Paul
    Well, I did not make it to Sedona but I too brought an Omega D5XL with Rodenstock lenses.

The markings are worn off the voltage control/time box. Can someone tell me the units for each numbered dial and the switch on the bottom right?

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have fun at the workshop, one day i will make it. Need to hook up and meet Per in person now that i have seen some of his beautiful prints.

jan

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Per, thanks for the great workshop. I had a great time. 54 sheets of 4x5, 5 rolls of 120 6x9 and six sheets of 8x20. I just developed the 8x20's and I've got some keepers! Showing and photographing with the 8x20 was fantastic. I had a wonderful time meeting all of the new people and seeing some old faces again.

Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wish to attend a workshop in California some time in the future with Per Volquartz.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Had a lot of fun, thanks guys. I shot about 60 sheets of 8x10 and five rolls on the rangefinder. Hope I have something nice... the mountains looked wild on Tuesday coming down from Brisslecone.
    That should keep me busy for a few weeks.
    Of course Brenda shot 808 shots on her digital.... I think she got one nice one too. LOL
    -Rob
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    It sounds like everyone had a great time. I had a great time in Australia, but it rained most of the time I was in the Victorian mountains, so I took very few images (no LF). Fiji was great, but I didn't shoot any LF there - too busy just trying to get an understanding of the country and find my way around.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin