Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,445   Posts: 1,569,947   Online: 1059

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras

SPE (Society For Photographic Education) 2007 @ Tucson, AZ November 16th-18th...

http://www.spesw.org/conference.html

I just wanted to take a moment to make a post that the Society For Photographic Education w/ SW Regional Conference is hosting their annual conference in Tucson, AZ this year which will be held at The Center For Creative Photography at The University Of Arizona Art Department.
    November 16th-18th in beautiful Tucson, AZ.

Presentations from Mark Klett, Keith Carter and Mary Virginia Swanson. There will also will be portfolio reviews, and much more.

For more information, please view http://www.spesw.org/conference.html

As I live in Tucson, I look forward to attending and seeing many of you there.

Best,

Ryan McIntosh
    www.RyanMcIntosh.net
    Last edited by User Removed; 08-27-2007 at 02:54 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Sorry about the typo in the title. I was typing in a hurry.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    typo fixed

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    WOW!

Thanks for this thread!

It's going to be an amazing time in Tucson that weekend!

It's also the 25th annual El Tour de Tucson bicycling event which, given the anniversary this year, includes a gathering of the League of American Bicyclists, over the same period. BTW: LAB has included rides to Saguaro N.P. East (and West, too) etc.

Photogs attending should expect to get some great shots of the various rides - including the main event on Saturday.

It's just a problem now to have to figure how to fit everything in since we also have two concerts and a U of A football game on tap during that time!

Boy, I LOVE Tucson!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin