I just completed giving my first workshop (tutorial). A one on one, photographing the nude and printing in Pd/Pt. Over the course of three days my student exposed over 100 sheets of film (8x10) and on the third day we printed and also covered presentation, matting and framing. We used three different models, compliments of the Fashion School of Design at Kent State University.The girls were amazing. We also did an early morning shoot at Hiram College's Biological Field Station ( which meant clearing it with the board) which provided a beautiful lake back drop for an environmental nude shoot. We also did 4 sessions in studio, using hot lights and covering everything from one light technique to five light techniques. My days were very long as I would develope the students film late at night for printing on the last day. All in all it turned out very well even though I put in a lot of hours. I did manage a couple of vertical 8x20 shots at the environmental shoot. But I didn't want to take much time away from the student. I really like working one on one and I may offer tutorials in the future.