Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,403   Online: 1117

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

On-location Lighting Workshop by Shelby Lee Adams at Project Basho

Hi,

We are running a location lighting workshop by Shelby Lee Adams in two weeks in Philadelphia. The workshop will cover the intricacy of mixed lighting of ambient and artificial lights.

Shelby will show example of his images as well as other photographers to de-construct their lighting techniques.

Workshop fee will also include the admission fee on his lecture on Friday at University of the Arts. He will share his personal work on environmental portraiture in the Appalachia area. The lecture will include his lasted book, "Appalachian Legacy" too.

If you have questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for your attention.

Warmly,
    Tsuyoshi Ito
    Project Basho
    215-238-0928
    1305 Germantown Ave.
    Philadelphia, PA 19122
    Last edited by Shinnya; 09-09-2007 at 11:38 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    ----- P R O J E C T B A S H O -----
    Re-introducing Photography to Philadelphia
    Summer '11 Photography Workshops

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hi Tsuyoshi,

Your link above doesn't work, so people might want to try here;

http://www.projectbasho.org/workshop...ighting02.html

The workshop sounds great and I would go if I didn't live so far away

Murray

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Murray,

Thank you for the correction. I misspelled the URL... It should be working fine now.

Also we are giving a decent student discount for the workshop by the way. This will be a great lighting workshop if you are planning to get into the world of editorial photography once out of school.

If you are currently enrolled in a college/university, please contact me for further details.

Warmly,
    Tsuyoshi
    Last edited by Shinnya; 09-09-2007 at 12:21 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    ----- P R O J E C T B A S H O -----
    Re-introducing Photography to Philadelphia
    Summer '11 Photography Workshops

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin