Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,924   Posts: 1,522,105   Online: 792

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Testing the UK Waters...

Having just gotten of the phone with my good buddy Carl Radford, we've worked up some preliminary thoughts for workshops in Scotland next summer. We are considering offering two workshops at Carl's home outside of Glasgow in mid or late June of 2008 on successive weekends. One workshop will cover platinum/palladium and gum over platinum printing and the other will be wet plate collodion.

At this point, we're looking for a show of hands from anyone who may want to attend either or both of these workshops to see if there's enough interest to make a go of it. The platinum/gum workshop will have a maximum of 4 students and the wet plate workshop will have a maximum of 6. Costs and dates are still being worked up. We'll get into more details once we see how much interest there is out there.
    Kerik Kouklis
    Platinum/Gum/Collodion
    www.kerik.com
    2014 Workshop Schedule Online

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi Kerik

Carl told me about the possibility of these almost a year ago, I was interested then and I'm still interested now so please keep me in the loop

enjoy and be well

Seamus
    www.seamusryan.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Kerik,

I would be interested in the platinum/palladium workshop.

Thanks,

Lachlan
    "A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous...got me?" Captain Beefheart

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin