Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,223   Posts: 1,532,489   Online: 1058

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    The man does not believe in mayonnaise but that is his only fault as far as I can tell. ; - ) I'll bring food for the PPP on the 27th.

Tori

Shooter
    Large Format

D-Max of 2.21 / 2.22

On Bergger enlarging paper using Ansco 130 (slightly modified) paper developer I have been getting a D-Max of 2.21 / 2.22 (my Macbeth kept on fluttering between the two numbers).

To learn how to get the max out of your negatives and paper sign up for my Master Darkroom Workshop! If you sign up before year's end you will get your workshop at this years fee even if your Darkroom Workshop takes place several months from now in 2009.

For those of you that shoot 6X6 you will be able to try my machine vision macro iris super high res. Apo enlarging lens!
    The rest of you will have to do with 300mm and 150mm El Nikkors, 240mm Apo Nikkor and 240mm Rodenstock enlarging lenses on professional Durst enlargers...

Per Volquartz

http://www.pervolquartz.com

volquartz (at) volquartz.com
    Please write DARKROOM WORKSHOP in all caps in your email!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails enlarger_810_durst.jpg   palmleaf2cr2008bw.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've just attended one of Per's print workshops.Was amazed of how simple and fun it was.I brought a neg. I have been banging my head agianst the wall trying to get a decent print from,and with in a short time Per reveled to me the methods to achieve a very beautiful print.Explaining and answering any questions I had very patiently. I marveled at not only the printing techniques but also the developing techniques. From there we covered also bleaching,cropping composition,and was allways willing to talk cameras,tripods anything to do with photography. A most enjoyable and learning day. Thanks Per.

Mike C

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Highly recommended

I took a one day darkroom workshop with Per in March. That has been my only formal instruction. I took about a dozen 4x5 negs of which he selected 4 to print through toning and bleaching. I thought it was great and very worthwhile. It is a great bargain also. If I am back in the LA area again I will make a point to do it again with some 8x10 negatives. Per is very laid back and a master in the darkroom. Highly recommended.
    Jerold Harter MD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin