Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,782   Online: 815

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Tillman Crane has confirmed that its a go. This will be our 2nd workshop at the Daytona campus, which has excellent photography facilities as well as the outstanding Southeast Museum of Photography. For those who want to see Tillman's work, I believe there will be a lecture/presentation Friday morning Nov 6th probably in the Museum lecture hall. And there is still time to sign up for the workshop (end of this month), if you so desire.
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    Large Format
    The lecture date/time has been changed to 4PM Nov 5th (Thursday). This will be in the Southeast Museum of Photography Lecture Hall, and is open to the public. The Workshop date/times have not been changed.
    van Huyck Photo

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks to Tillman Crane for putting on an excellent workdhop; and thanks to those at DBSC, especially Elliot (aka, Mahler_one), for making it all possible. I think all 6 who attended were most impressed with what we were able to achieve with Tillman's guidance. This was a hands-on workshop. I was able to use several of my negatives and explore both traditional & NA2 processes. A most valuable learning experience; and, if you are interested at all in the pt/pd printing process, catch one of Tillman's workshops.

Btw, we were also able to see excellent exhibits at the Southeast Museum of Photography including some beautiful Kenro Izu platinum prints. Don't miss it.
    van Huyck Photo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin