Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,870   Posts: 1,583,306   Online: 1133

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format

Platinum Printing Workshop, Tillman Crane, Nov 6-8, Florida

Tillman Crane will be conducting a Platinum/Palladium Workshop this Fall at Daytona Beach State College, Florida. From the course description:
    We will work with the NA2 platinum/palladium printing process. Topics to be covered include: paper choices, image color, contrast controls, basic hand coating methods, use of step wedges and sensitometry and masking techniques. By attending this workshop beginner platinum printers will be knowledgeable to work independently making platinum prints in your own darkroom. The more experienced platinum printer can use this workshop to build on their skill set and problem-solve printing issues.
    There will be a public lecture Nov 5th, with the workshop itself starting Friday evening, Nov 6th; and continuing thru Sunday.
    Workshop cost: Tuition $500 w $50 lab fee. Students to acquire on their own the Bostick & Sullivan kit
    For more information and how to register, visit Tillman Crane's website ( to be updated shortly)

This is an exciting opportunity for those who live nearby as well as any "snowbirds" who are looking for a great vacation package in sunny Florida.
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Take the workshop! Take it!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Slade View Post
    Take the workshop! Take it!
    I took it three years ago. One of the best workshops I have ever taken.
    Louie

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

workshop

I'll second that emotion...Tillman is one of the best platinum printers out there
    we did 12 hour days at my workshop and I never heard him say anything about closing shop or it's time to quit...what a great excuse to go to some nice weather and learn something at the same time!!!
    Best, Peter

Shooter
    Large Format
    Tillman Crane's Website now has information on this Platinum Printing Workshop in Florida.
    van Huyck Photo

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Awesome! We're moving to DeLand in a few weeks - I can totally do this.
    ~Jodi~

Shooter
    Large Format
    It appears that we are only 1-2 people short of having the necessary minimum registrants for this workshop in Florida. So, if you've been procrastinating for various reasons, don't wait much longer for registration is open till only the end of September. This should be a great opportunity for both beginners and experienced platinum/palladium printers.
    van Huyck Photo

Shooter
    Large Format
    Well here's another post to say, just do it. I too was in the course with Louie and Peter in Peter's Valley, NJ. Hi guy's.

I've taken two classes with Tillman at the Valley. Great teacher, wonderful people.

Shooter
    Large Format
    We need 6 registrants for the course, and we're up to 5. So help us make this a go and sign up for a very informative workshop. It will also encourage Daytona State to consider more workshops for the future.
    van Huyck Photo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You guys fly me out there and I'll take it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin