Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,001   Posts: 1,524,388   Online: 930

Thread: THE BIG SHOW!!!

Shooter
    Large Format

THE BIG SHOW!!!

As you may know I have been conducting free and low cost photo workshops for the past 8 years with the goal of furthering creative photography.
    During this time I have been looking to create a special event for everyone who have participated.

Well here it is:
    We will have a large group show from the middle of July 2010 to mid-August 2010.
    Each photographer can show a max of 5 images. Each image must be matted and framed.

It will take place at a photo gallery / museum in Pomona, California.
    The show will NOT be juried. It is up to each participant to create the absolute best images and show these images with pride!
    There is NO entry fee although we may have a small fee (under $50 per participant) to pay for advertising and PR).
    It will be a totally professional show and we will do our best to get maximum media coverage!
    My goal is to have at least 75 photographers showing.

As soon as more details are available I will post it and email it to those who are on my list.

If you are interested in participating please email me at

volquartz (at) volquartz.com

Be sure to write "THE BIG SHOW!"
    in the email header.

It is my hope that everyone who have ever been in one of my Workshops / Gettogethers will participate in this first of its kind event!!!

Per Volquartz

http://www.pervolquartz.com

volquartz (at) volquartz.com

Shooter
    Large Format

This is the gallery / museum!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Per, you can count me in!

Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Per,

Any updates?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Per,

I was talking to Dan Dozer, and he told me to email you about a free get-together in January in Joshua Tree? I emailed you a week or so back, but haven't heard anything back. I was looking to get some more info if there's still any spots available?

thanks

Dan

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Per-

great idea, and I'm looking forward to it. Do you know by chance of a different interface for the museum's website? Their cutesy Flash interface is almost unusable.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Per, If I didn't live so far away I would be in as fast as a lightning bolt. I grew up in Pasadena but now live in Ottawa, Canada. We own a well known gallery up here and are involved with many studio tours. If there is anyway I can help just let me know. lightwisps@yahoo.com. Don

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin