Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,872   Posts: 1,520,112   Online: 875

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Successful Maui workshop

Just had a great two day workshop using Hasselbalds with Olaf on Maui, Hawaii. Very knowledgable about the camera and the area. We worked with compressing some scenes with a 500 mm lens and scenic landscapes with a 40mm and a 50mm. Great mentor and very reasonable. I got in touch with him after seeing his workshops lsited in Shutterbug magazine. He is at EVERAFTERMAUI.com He usually teaches Nikon and Canon workshops but he will contract with you for Hasselblads. FYI, rates on hotels, etc are all down right now in Hawaii so you can get great deals on rooms, food, travel, etc.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr David Hall View Post
    Just had a great two day workshop using Hasselbalds with Olaf on Maui, Hawaii. Very knowledgable about the camera and the area. We worked with compressing some scenes with a 500 mm lens and scenic landscapes with a 40mm and a 50mm. Great mentor and very reasonable. I got in touch with him after seeing his workshops lsited in Shutterbug magazine. He is at EVERAFTERMAUI.com He usually teaches Nikon and Canon workshops but he will contract with you for Hasselblads. FYI, rates on hotels, etc are all down right now in Hawaii so you can get great deals on rooms, food, travel, etc.
    It sounds like Olaf has a tough life, but someone has to do the heavy lifting at work.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Yeah, thought that too! But he did work at improving my camera work and creativity. Okay, it helps to do that in Maui too! David

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin