Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,197   Posts: 1,531,433   Online: 842

Michael A. Smith/Paula Chamlee Workshops

We have announced our workshop schedule for this year. Details are here: http://www.michaelandpaula.com/mp/calendar.html

We will be conducting a workshop in Iceland in July and weekend Vision and Technique Workshops as follows:

Bucks County, Pennsylvania: May 28–30
    London, UK: June 11–13
    Paris, France: June 18–20
    Gochsheim, Germany: June 25–27
    Florence, Italy: July 2–4

Although Paula and I work with large-format negatives, the workshop is not format specific. Among many other comments we have received about our workshops are these:

"I'll likely never look at a photograph or my ground glass the same way again."

"There are events that occur in one's life that you consider a milestone for growth for who you are or become. I can honestly say that your workshop is one of my milestone events."

"I truly enjoyed your workshop. The experience expanded my perspective and I have not felt this level of excitement since I started in photography. The best workshop of the dozen that I have attended."

"I must say that your seminar was the best investment I have made since I bought my first shares of GE a long time ago. Not a day goes by that I do not put to use some of the vast knowledge base I learned."

Michael A. Smith

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I can't recommend Michael and Paula's workshops enough, as they really have the potential to change how you see photographically. I know my own work improved on many different levels after spending time with them, primarily in how I saw when shooting, but also in how I looked at my own and other's prints (spending some time looking at M&P's prints is an education in itself), how I thought about long term projects, and how I approached printing and finishing my work. You really get the whole package crammed into a couple of days (I was lucky to spend a couple of weeks with them after the workshop, certainly worth your time if you have it), but if you're paying attention and care about what you're doing, you'll get a lot out of it. Feel free to contact me off forum if you have any specific questions or doubts,

Gabriel

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Due to my usual procrastination, I waited too long to sign up for the May workshop in Bucks County. So imagine my delight when I read that Michael & Paula had added another workshop to be held the following weekend, June 4-6. Woohoo!

Thought you guys and gals might want to know about the revised schedule. Hope to see you there.

Steve
    "What drives man to create is the compulsion to, just once in his life, comprehend and record the pure, unadorned, unvarnished truth. Not some of it; all of it."

- Fred Picker

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin