Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,212   Posts: 1,532,018   Online: 1168

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images

Algonquin College Ottawa Lecture Fri Feb 5

I will be giving a presentation at Algonquin College , Tommorow Fri Feb 5th at 1:30.
    This will include a viewing of the Second Year Students work that will be hanging , with the theme negative space. I was to judge and give out a winning prize and the experience has been fun..

I have been told any local APe Huggers in the Ottawa area interested would not be turned away. The lecture will be in the studio spaces of the photography program so space is limited. There will already be 40 students and their teachers but possibly some more room.

so if interested I think you can show up at the front entrance and make your way to the studio's. Once we start the doors will be closed and no admittance.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Bob, I wish I could attend but I have to run the gallery. Maybe you could stop by some day at the 3 Yellow Tulips in Pakenham?

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    We have a trailor and small boat on Black Donald Lake, 10min from Calabogie that we go to during summer and fall, not sure how far that is away from 3 Yellow Tulips?
    Quote Originally Posted by lightwisps View Post
    Bob, I wish I could attend but I have to run the gallery. Maybe you could stop by some day at the 3 Yellow Tulips in Pakenham?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Nice Bob, but aren't you a little concerned that "you know who" will show up? Or is Ottawa too far for him to go?
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Yes , he cannot slither that far in one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebanana View Post
    Nice Bob, but aren't you a little concerned that "you know who" will show up? Or is Ottawa too far for him to go?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bob,
    Can you PM or Email me the address please. I would like to go.
    Thank you
    Richard

Why are there no speaker jacks on a stereo camera?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin