I had a cancellation for the Austin custom workshop coming up this Sunday and Monday. We'd love to have one more photographer join us.

For more info about my work and workshops, please visit http://www.cheryljacobsworkshops.com.

What exactly is a custom workshop?
It's whatever you want it to be! Think of it as "rent-a-mentor" for specifically the areas you most need help with, for example:

- Making real connections with your subjects
- Working with natural light
- Working with subjects of all ages, including those with special needs
- Nailing your exposures in difficult lighting situations
- Finding your style
- Creative marketing and wordsmithing
- Working with film / darkroom
- Interpreting the print
- Getting inspired
- Working on location
- Or whatever else you can think of!

What's the benefit of a custom workshop?
These workshops are very small (no more than 5 - 7 participants in most cases) which allows MUCH more attention to be given to the specific needs of the attendees. I don't want you to go home with unanswered questions! No more being bored through days of information you already know and / or don't care about. Curriculum will be designed based on feedback from those attending.

Details:

Austin, Texas, April 26 - 27, 2010
where: private residence
tuition: $575 if registered prior to March 1
$650 after March 1

The workshop will actually be held in Driftwood, about a 30-minute drive from downtown Austin. The venue will be a large private residence with fabulous natural light and lots of acres to play on. Each day will run from 10am until approximately 5pm (or whenever we finish) and I'm always happy to spend extra time before and after for fun and adventure of both the photographic and non-photographic varieties. I'm expecting to have a really FANTASTIC time!

Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, and a waiting list will be kept after the seven slots have been filled. Registration is not final until tuition has been received. This workshop is expected to be very popular, so I recommend signing up as soon as possible! Our fabulous host in Austin can help you find accommodations and will be happy to provide directions and recommendations as needed.

Tuition is accepted via Paypal (registered e-mail address cj@cheryljacobsphotography.com), via credit card, and by check / money order to PO Box 942, Littleton, CO 80160.