Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,479   Posts: 1,644,446   Online: 753

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Carbon Transfer Workshop at the Formulary

Please note that I will be teaching a workshop on carbon transfer printing this summer, June 27-July 2 at the Photographer’s Formulary in Condon, Montana. This is a 4.5 day workshop that will teach you everything to know about what many consider the aristocrat of all photographic printing processes. If you have never seen a well-made carbon transfer print you will be literally amazed at what you can do with this process. For more information about the workshop go to http://www.photoformulary.com/Deskto...dex=3&tabid=10

For people on the east coast who might not be able to travel to Montana I will mention that I have agreed in principle to lead a workshop on carbon transfer for Project Basho in Philadelphia in late fall of this year.

Please contact me by PM if you have any specific questions about either of the workshops.

Sandy King

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    If you take this workshop, you will be learning from one, if not the, most knowledgeable practitioners of this incredible process!
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I suggest that those who can, do take this workshop. Sandy is a very good photographer and a very nice person who has a very relaxed and fine teaching presence. You will enjoy his class, his person and his portfolio.

PE

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Vaughn, PE,

Thanks for the kind and generous comments. Much appreciated.

Sandy King

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin