Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,933   Online: 1180

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Carbon Workshop August 7th & 8th in Ventura

My calendar unexpectedly cleared up for this weekend so I am offering a two day carbon printing workshop at my home/studio in Ventura. I have room for two students. I will teach you all about this amazing printing process. I will also show you how carbon can be done in a limited space environment. All materials will be provided. Please PM me or contact me at jimfitzgerald101@hotmail.com for the details. Thanks.

Jim

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    It would be fun to see how you work Jim, I wish I wasn't about 3000 miles from your location.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    It would be fun to see how you work Jim, I wish I wasn't about 3000 miles from your location.
    Bob, thanks. I would love to have you over and show you how I do things. Since I've moved to a two bedroom apartment it is amazing what can be done if one puts his mind to it. I have built cameras in my apartment and print carbon transfer in my dedicated bedroom/darkroom. You make it work if you have the passion for it. The cost is very reasonable for this two day workshop and I can show how prints can be made in limited space. Thanks.

Jim

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    There was a thread that I did not get to respond to regarding workshops and costs. For me my carbon work is my passion. My two day ( come as early and stay as late as you want) workshop is $200.00 per person. This is for the 2 days. If you want to come for one day then it is $100.00. Simple math. I teach to inspire, not to make money. We will have fun.

Jim
    Last edited by Jim Fitzgerald; 07-28-2010 at 09:51 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    One spot left for the August 21st & 22nd workshop. Thanks.

Jim

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Well, I just finished my two day workshop this weekend with great success. Randy, my student learned the whole process and even went home with three nice prints from his own negatives. They were great prints that he did himself. Great weekend of learning for the both of us. We did 4x5,5x7 and 8x10 prints.

Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's one of the best investment I ever made in photography. Jim is a wealth of information - he imparted to me not only in carbon printing but gave me hints and tips in all aspects of photography. I'm in debted to him because the knowledge I received from Jim was worth more than anything I can gain by myself.

I highly recommend on keeping tabs with Jim for his availability and sign up for his workshops. Don't be afraid to call him because he is very reasonable and accomodating. I've been enlightened in carbon printing by one of the few experts. PM me if you have questions on my experience.

Thank you so much.
    Last edited by ghostcount; 08-23-2010 at 09:08 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling
    “I drank what?” - Socrates

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin