Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,535   Posts: 1,544,067   Online: 1106

Shooter
    Large Format

No more workshops ! - After June 1, 2011...

It has been very rewarding for me to share some of my knowledge and experience with other photographers.
    However I must concentrate on my own work, printing and exhibiting from June 1 onward.
    So if you want to take a one day darkroom workshop or a 5 day one-on-one workshop (combined darkroom, location photography, and table top / lighting) please contact me right away.
    This year I only have one opening left for a one-on-one workshop - from December 13 - 17.
    2011 is filling fast already with most of January and part of February taken.

If you are interested please email me with the words in email header: LAST WORKSHOPS

Per Volquartz

http://www.pervolquartz.com

volquartz@volquartz.com

Shooter
    Large Format

January and February 2011 are now tentatively booked!

Only three 5-day one-on-one workshops left in 2011
    1 in March
    1 in April
    1 in May

If you ever wanted to learn the fine craft of silver gelatin printing, using your view camera for still life photography and portraiture, the zone system, composition according to "the Chinese Line of Life" then please email me ASAP.

The cost is $675 for the 5 days including room and board.
    $200 in lab fees.

Per Volquartz

volquartz@volquartz.com

http://www.pervolquartz.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mask_w_copyright.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I took one one-on-one print making class. It was the best money I spent. Unfortunately I am working on the East Coast and I cannot schedule enough time back there to take a class. I hope that in the future you return to teaching those classes.

Steve

P. S. I followed your advice and example and was able to buy a new 3010 Expert Jobo Tank from FreeStyle.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin