Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,288   Posts: 1,535,358   Online: 772

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice shot, Jim!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Any recommendations on which route to take . The one thru 395 or the other one thru DV First timer here and help would be great . I will taking lge and small format stuff but will be working in large as much as poss

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by madmax View Post
    Any recommendations on which route to take . The one thru 395 or the other one thru DV First timer here and help would be great . I will taking lge and small format stuff but will be working in large as much as poss
    Highway 395. It gets really gorgeous around Cartago and up through the eastern Sierra. If you have the time you can go all the way to Mono Lake region and then come across to Tonopah on Monday AM via Hwy 120 and US 6.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    madmax, I'm in the same quandary. I plan on coming up either Saturday or Sunday and can't decide between camping in DV or camping in Lonepine.
    “I drank what?” - Socrates

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    so I'm coming from Sonoma county... what was that about wine? I got reds & whites to share...

coming with a buddy and we will meet up in Ridgecrest... his 4x4 will be towing my 4x4....
    Bill

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by williamtheis View Post
    so I'm coming from Sonoma county... what was that about wine? I got reds & whites to share...

coming with a buddy and we will meet up in Ridgecrest... his 4x4 will be towing my 4x4....
    Any Dago Red always appreciated!
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Very possible might have room for traveling buddies have a 4 door F250 truck diesel gets 20 miles to gal. Waiting for wife to say yes or no. There was one person in Anaheim might buddy up will know by next monday

Tonopah

Yep, we's gots cows bigger'n Texas, just don'ts trys milkin's it!

Stateline

And we's gots RonsPauls better'n Texas too.

Tonopah

JP

PS - Seldom Seen Slim is one of my favorite real life desert characters, a picture of him hangs above the bar in Panamint Springs and another in the historical museum at Beatty. If coming through either, stop and have a look.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stateline.jpg   Tonopah.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    madmax,lets form a convoy starting from San Diego up to LA then over to Tonopah .

Mike

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    consideer it done that would be fun we could change leaders and you get tp pick the photo-stop on the way there

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin