Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,518   Posts: 1,572,201   Online: 1010

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Asher,there is a good chance of hooking up a ride on the Per Mobile with Per and me,and any other locals.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mike c View Post
    Asher,there is a good chance of hooking up a ride on the Per Mobile with Per and me,and any other locals.
    Mike,

That's real nice of you. I accept. but is the van, vehicle, spaceship, buggie big enough?

Can you contact me to confirm?

Thanks so much!

Asher

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Asher,I'll have to talk to Per,there may be others also,if I can use my wife's car which is doubtful, I could take maybe four.Per's car I think will only hold 2.Renting a van would be another option with all the camera gear.Or someone else with a large car or van to help pay for gas.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry I cannot be involved in the carpool. I plan on taking a side trip either on the way there or on the way back. You should definitely do it, though!
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    2F/2F,

I planning on doing a side trip also, probably Mono or Alabama hills before Tonopah. Just curious where do you plan on going? Perhaps we can meet up.
    “I drank what?” - Socrates

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Asher,if its just Per,you and me thats three plus equipment which is not to bad for one car,we still got time to work on it.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I already have a National Park pass, so I will probably hit one or more of the three parks in the Sierras. I'd like to see Kings Canyon again, and one cannot go wrong with Yosemite. Unfortunately, I believe the east entrance to Yosemite is still closed in May, as are the next couple of passes north of the park. Going around last time took an extra day. So it may be a better idea to hit the parks on the way up there, rather than on the way down. I usually pitch a tent or sleep in the car to save money.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mike c View Post
    Asher,if its just Per,you and me thats three plus equipment which is not to bad for one car,we still got time to work on it.

Mike
    I have a comfortable action utility wagon. (These cars don't have fittings, they have appointments, LOL!). It can seat 5 at a pinch with safety belts for all. I don't mind side trips if that's on your mind. Just prefer to sleep on a bed. Send me a PM foe details. If any passes are needed let me know.

Asher

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    Sorry I cannot be involved in the carpool. I plan on taking a side trip either on the way there or on the way back. You should definitely do it, though!
    Where are you going that shouldn't be missed?

Asher

Shooter
    Large Format
    Can somebody give Hugo a ride? I live in Walnut off 57 and 60 freeway. I hate to drive alone and anybody camping there? May is not bad for camping, right, Jim?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin