Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,485   Online: 926

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Tonopah

Hi All:

All yous SoCal (you too Per) fellas may wants to step into these here establishments when drivin' up 95 to Tonopah.

Yous back East boys are mightily advised to detour clear around Kansas. Nevada is a "hanging" state!

And yous all be mightily advised to keep a wary eye ons the locals whens hanging outs at the gazebo there in town.

Oh, and don'ts be sippin' that koolaid whiles motorin' or speedin' throughs town, we's all American city!

JP
    Last edited by SUNdog; 04-07-2011 at 04:38 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well,there goes the Snapple I was going to bring!!!

Mike

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SUNdog View Post
    Hi All:

All yous SoCal (you too Per) fellas may wants to step into these here establishments when drivin' up 95 to Tonopah.

Yous back East boys are mightily advised to detour clear around Kansas. Nevada is a "hanging" state!

And yous all be mightily advised to keep a wary eye ons the locals whens hanging outs at the gazebo there in town.

Oh, and don'ts be sippin' that koolaid whiles motorin' or speedin' throughs town, we's all American city!

JP
    See if'n ye kin git y'ur pitchers wurkin' better JP?
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    JP,

How's the "kool-aid".
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Do you have to be a Subscriber for the pics to show up? They all previewed correctly.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yep.
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Thanks Mark

I subscribed but it looks like I'll have to upload the pics again.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Coool...
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Tonopah

Hi All:

All yous SoCal (you too Per) fellas may wants to step into these here fine establishments when drivin' up 95 toward Tonopah.

Yous back East gentlemen are mightily advised to detour clear around Kansas. Nevada is a "hanging" state!

And yous all workshopees be mightily advised to keep a wary eye ons the locals whens hanging outs at the gazebo there in town.

Oh, and don'ts be sippin' that koolaid whiles motorin' and/ors speedin' through town. We's all American city.

JP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nevada1.jpg   Nevada3.jpg   Kansas2.jpg   TonopahRevival.jpg   Tonopah.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Watch out! There's going to be a new Sheriff in town...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cam Roll 1 310 copy.jpg  
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin