Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,698   Posts: 1,549,101   Online: 1109

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

SF Bay Area -- Hands-on Carbon Workshop, Jan. 15,16, 2011

I will be giving a week-end carbon printing workshop at PhotoCentral in Hayward, CA on January 15th and 16th, 2011. You will have the opportunity to carry out all steps of the carbon printing process, with enough time to make several prints. My goal is to give you enough knowledge and hands-on experience to take this beautiful process home and start making the process your own.

PhotoCentral has an incredible darkroom facility that we will take full advantage of. The workshop is limited to 12 people, and there is enough space to comfortable have everyone working.

http://www.photocentral.org/facility.html

The cost is $175 for Hayward residents/$185 for non-residents. There is also a $20 material fee.

Please contact me if you have any questions about the workshop. Registration is done through Hayward Area Recreation District/PhotoCentral, and registration information is best got from them.

http://online.activenetwork.com/Hayw...ubSectionId=19

Vaughn
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    There are still openings for this workshop! I have 5 people signed up and the workshop will go. Be prepared for a full weekend of print-making!
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    35mm
    I wish I had the time Vaughn. Hopefully there will be another?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin