Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,206   Online: 706

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Fantastic Workshop

Just wanted to post something about a recent workshop. I spent the last week in California with Per Volquartz for a one week, one on one workshop, and it was the most significant photographic experience I've had to date. Per was a wonderful host and one of the best teachers I've had the pleasure to work with. I learned a great deal, saw some incredible opportunities for photographing, and picked up developing and printing techniques that will have a lasting influence on how I will be working from now on. Thank you Per and Beckie. Anyone thinking about attending anything hosted by Per will be well advised to participate.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Great to hear! I'm signed up in April and can hardly wait. He's a special man, that's for sure.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    rorye, I'm sure Per will more than meet your expectations. I found him to be one of the best instructors I've worked with and very personable. His advice will forever change my developing and printing techniques as well as the way I look at composition. Keep us posted on experience.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by RPippin View Post
    rorye, I'm sure Per will more than meet your expectations. I found him to be one of the best instructors I've worked with and very personable. His advice will forever change my developing and printing techniques as well as the way I look at composition. Keep us posted on experience.
    Per is AWESOME !!! - But you must pay homage to Limo

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin