Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,977   Online: 971

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Continuing Carbon Transfer Workshops

I've been teaching one on one Carbon Transfer workshops in my home/studio and will continue to do so. These are two day weekend workshops where I will teach you the ins and out of this wonderful process. I work with traditional in camera negatives and encourage my students to bring their negatives or digital negatives for the workshop. I provide all of the materials and even send you home with the tissue that you make so you can print at home. Generally my students go home with some nice prints as a bonus! The cost is $275.00 for the two days.

If you are curious about this process and are in the greater Los Angeles area check it out. I love to teach this process and look forward to meeting you.

Jim

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Wow! Seems like an awesome deal - you should come here to Detroit some time and teach.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Fitzgerald View Post
    I've been teaching one on one Carbon Transfer workshops in my home/studio and will continue to do so. These are two day weekend workshops where I will teach you the ins and out of this wonderful process. I work with traditional in camera negatives and encourage my students to bring their negatives or digital negatives for the workshop. I provide all of the materials and even send you home with the tissue that you make so you can print at home. Generally my students go home with some nice prints as a bonus! The cost is $275.00 for the two days.

If you are curious about this process and are in the greater Los Angeles area check it out. I love to teach this process and look forward to meeting you.

Jim
    Wow! is right. Jim - this definitely needs to go on my bucket list.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thanks for the nice comments. Yes, I think it is a good deal. I love to teach this process. I may travel to some parts of the country in 2011 so I will keep you informed. Dates are pretty much open pending my shooting/work schedule so if interested let me know what works.

Jim

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    You guys better to be able to keep up with this guy. Today we were at Per Volquartz house for a gathering and Jim was printing carbon prints and running all the time like it was nobody's business.
    This man has drive!!
    For prints sales, workshops and individual lessons,
    please, check my website

My APUG Portfolio
    http://www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=196<p>

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Carbon transfer does that to you. Always have to try to do better! It was great to see you again my friend.

Jim

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin