Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,608   Online: 948

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images

Split Printing at Gallery 44

Hi Folks

I am giving a two day course on Split Grade Printing on good Ilford Warmtone paper in March at Gallery 44 here in Toronto.
    This facility is first rate and there are 10 condenser enlargers so I hope it fills up.
    I have attached the link hopefully

regards
    Bob

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am strongly tempted to attend and learn from Bob, a master printer whose work I greatly admire.

I live in the south west corner of Mississuaga about 25 minutes away (on the weekend when the expressway is not congested) from this venue.

I would be pleased to provide accomodation and transportation for a few people if they are tempted to come to town for this event, but the cost of hiring a motel is preventing them from signing up.

PM me if you fit into this category .
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would strongly advise anyone who wishes to improve their printing skills to consider this as you will learn more in this course, than you will ever learn from reading texts.

Another plus is that Bob is so short you wont have any difficulty seeing what he is doing.
    Kick his ass, Sea Bass!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bob, I looked over the course description but did not read anywhere as to what format size negatives we can bring?

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    All the enlargers are 4x5 , I am making sure each student will have one glass carrier and appropriate lens, so 35 up to 4x5 is acceptable
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscura26 View Post
    Bob, I looked over the course description but did not read anywhere as to what format size negatives we can bring?

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    The glare from the top of my head will be a problem though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
    I would strongly advise anyone who wishes to improve their printing skills to consider this as you will learn more in this course, than you will ever learn from reading texts.

Another plus is that Bob is so short you wont have any difficulty seeing what he is doing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bob, sounds good, I called today and registered.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    see you in March and thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscura26 View Post
    Bob, sounds good, I called today and registered.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Bump

This course is going this coming weekend , its almost full but there may be one or two spots open , they have 10 enlarger stations .

We are using Ilford Warmtone and MG4 that has been donated by Eight Elm Photo, all my fees are going back to G44 as it is a awesome group of dedicated darkroom workers( I lied , they are buying me lunch each day)
    Participants will walk away with at least three new prints using a modified split printing method.

contact soJin at G44 if you are interested.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin