Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,352   Online: 739

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Bump (website says registration closing next week)
    Last edited by David William White; 04-07-2011 at 05:16 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David William White View Post
    Bump (registration closing next week)
    No way man, we are keeping the registration open right up to the last minute.
    Thanks for the bump, we will be posting a lot more info over the next month leading to the opening of Contact and right through the Symposium.

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've signed up for Vaughn's carbon print workshop in Vancouver, so I won't be making the cross country trek this year.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm very much looking forward to this as it draws closer. Good times ahead in TO! Anyone here going to be making it? (Other than Dinesh? )

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm really looking forward to the carbon transfer workshop. Quite a toss-up over your wet plate workshop, Bill, but some other time I guess. Would have been honoured to make both GZ's and your acquaintance, though.
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the consideration DWW...You made a good choice just going. Sandy teaches a killer workshop. I think this whole event is going to be an all around good time and I will most likely see you there.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    bump

This a reminder that next week Toronto will be a buzz with photo events, Contact Photo festival and our won APPS symposium that will feature some of the below photographers.

Ron Reeder from Washington showing QTR, and Gum over Palladiums.
    Bill Schwab will be leading a Wet Plate workshop at Gallery 44.
    Sandy King is running a Carbon Workshop at Elevator Darkrooms,
    Sam Wang is running a Camera Workshop using battered old cameras to make images.
    Steve Sherman will be his work at 918 Bathurst , represented by Dylan Ellis Gallery.
    Dr Mark Nowaczynski will be giving a small lecture at the ROM about his large format photo based project called House Calls
    Yours truly will he hosting a closing party at Arta Gallery , my wife and I are part of a group show.

Each evening something is happening that would be of interest to photo enthusiasts and it definately is worth the trip to Toronto for this week of photography.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    It would be nice to come and trade notes on carbon with Sandy. I'm going to be working the Oregon coast, a trip that has been in the works for a few years. I've always wanted to attend APS but timing and distance is a problem for me now. I hope everyone has a great time. Look forward to hearing all about it.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Ron Reeder is here now, setting up for Sunday workshops, Cleaning up the darkroom for Sandy right now,
    looks like it is going to be a hectic week , I will need a drink or five by Fri evening.

BTW any local photographers out there , the key note is Mon evening, The Masters Show is Tues evening at Lonsdale gallery, and Wed APUGs own Steve Sherman is opening on Wed.. I have seen his prints and all of the others and these are shows not to miss, fantastic examples of Silver, Carbon, Platinum, Multiple Gums and of course one of a kind wet plates.

Yours truly has a opening the last evening Fri May 13 , this will be the wrap and all are invited.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll see you and everyone Monday, Bob! I'm very much looking forward to this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin