Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,616   Online: 1202

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Madmax,come in the main entrance and get the free map (after you pay entrance fee) and look up Jumbo Rocks,walk around tell you see Jim with his new two story point and shot tent/camera,then you know you are there.I'll be there Friday or Saturday,hope to see you.If you still have my cell phone # call me,reception is can of iffy there.

Mike

Shooter
    35mm
    Hey Mike, I'm going to be there too, but not sure if I should be camping or staying in a hotel. What is everyone doing?

Aris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well Aris,I'm not sure if I'm camping or going to motel.I like camping to be where the action is early morning and late evening.Alot of them camp out at Jumbo Rocks,but there are motels close by.Hope to see you there.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mike, I'll be there also - most likely Friday night camping at Jumbo. Maybe we can talk about Tonopah logistics.
    “I drank what?” - Socrates

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That will be good,I'll try to be out there then Fri.See if I can borrow my daughters tent,I've got a butane cooking stove and a old Coleman lantern.
    Mike

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Nice to know that some new people are coming. We can post the sites that we have at Jumbo Rocks on the bulletin board when you check in. I'm staying in a motel this time (thanks Dan) and Matt Blais and I will be coming up sometime on Friday. If interested PM. me phone numbers and I can help get everyone together. Remember the cell reception in the park is virtually non-existent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ok Jim,see you there.

Mike

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Make sure you bring the Snapple, Mike!!!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    MadMax,

We always go to Jumbo Rocks Camp Ground. There a lot of camping sites there. If you go all the way into the campground, about the last loop on the right before you get to the end (don't remember the camp site numbers there - maybe someone else will say if they know) is where we normally go. First ones there on Friday afternoon usually set up a couple/few big cameras/tripods so everyone can find us. I'm guessing that there may be a good group this year - maybe over 20 because it's the last "official" year for Per to be organizing it.

Hope you find your way there OK. Always good to have new people come.

Dan
    Dan's website: www.dandozer.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jim, are the campsites reserved under Pers name,or some thing esle.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin