Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,878   Posts: 1,520,369   Online: 1150

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Lexington is 80+ miles from Louisville. There will be plenty of places in Louisville and the surrounding areas to stay without having to travel as far away as Lexington.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Thanks Greg

I am sure there are tons of places to stay within an hours drive for any budget . The main Canadian group is planning to stay at the Marriot they have rooms where you can cook( we Canadians are use to seal blubber and not sure if it is available in Kentucky) and some of the big rollers will stay at the 21c hotel and museum
    Which by the way is one of the coolest hotels I have ever stayed at.
    It alone is worth the trip to Louisville.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Davis View Post
    Lexington is 80+ miles from Louisville. There will be plenty of places in Louisville and the surrounding areas to stay without having to travel as far away as Lexington.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Nunn View Post
    It's about a 9-10 hour drive for me, too, but I'll be visiting the Lexington area around that time so I should be able to make it out there. Sounds like fun!
    Lexington's about an hour away from Louisville.
    Jim

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dlin View Post
    Bob,

Missed seeing you at the recent Photostock. You, the Mrs. and the dogs would have had a blast!
    Marked my calendar for October and hope to share some bourbon at Paul's.

Best,
    Daniel
    And I'm sure he'll be making Dumante Manhattan's.
    Jim

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I call him the devil, he has gotten me in trouble twice now at Steve Shermans.

Quote Originally Posted by c6h6o3 View Post
    And I'm sure he'll be making Dumante Manhattan's.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Lexington is about 1 1/2 hours or so... Not bad at all. Where I'll be will be more like 2 1/2 hours but I think my friend and I will enjoy the trip. I have to iron out the dates I'll be there, but this will help narrow it down.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Confirmed dates are Fri October 21 - Sun October 23 for the Canadians to be present, we are hoping to add a few lectures or possible workshops the days leading to the 21st of October, and I have requested Paul Palettie to open his gallery on one of the weekend mornings for APUG, DPUg and Large Format photo geeks get a private tour of his collection. I have to say again, this alone is worth the trip, he has a wonderful collection on the walls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Nunn View Post
    Lexington is about 1 1/2 hours or so... Not bad at all. Where I'll be will be more like 2 1/2 hours but I think my friend and I will enjoy the trip. I have to iron out the dates I'll be there, but this will help narrow it down.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    Confirmed dates are Fri October 21 - Sun October 23 for the Canadians to be present, we are hoping to add a few lectures or possible workshops the days leading to the 21st of October, and I have requested Paul Palettie to open his gallery on one of the weekend mornings for APUG, DPUg and Large Format photo geeks get a private tour of his collection. I have to say again, this alone is worth the trip, he has a wonderful collection on the walls.
    You have to go many a mile to find a finer collection in private hands. Listen to Bob. http://paulpalettigallery.com/collection/
    Jim

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    After a brief discussion with my friend she gave me a "That sounds great!" response so unless something really unexpected happens I will be there.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    Wow 50 thousand analogue people on APUG and only 53 views , what am I missing???
    Some of us are on vacation, and believe it or not without internet access (interest)

Good luck Bob, I'm sure it will be a huge success.

Will be in Louisville in a month with Zebra man!!

Cheers
    Real Photographs are Born Wet !
    http://www.steve-sherman.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin