Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,648   Posts: 1,481,282   Online: 699

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We are getting firm commitments to the workshop. Don't be late!!!!! Enroll now!

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just a reminder for the workshop at GEH on April 2, 3 and 4.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, 15 days left. There is still room. The last one filled up and had a waiting list at the deadline.

Those who signed up and are APUG members should feel free to contact me for additional information.

Thanks.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The workshop finished yesterday with wonderful results. The students left happy. In fact, one student stayed behind to get more instruction and Mark graciously agreed to "give me the day off"! So, they are there working on extensions to the basic course. Tomorrow I pack up my equipment and bring it home.

You guys really missed a lot. What are you going to do now? Oh, you will have to wait for the next workshop I guess.

My thanks to those who attended.

PE

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Ron,

The first morning of the workshop, I think we became part of a very exclusive club that actually saw you sporting a sparkling clean lab coat! By the last day we all agreed we were tired but happy, and I think very excited to have had the opportunity to learn from and talk with you, Mark and so many others. I really like that the 'lunch group' seemed to wander down to the darkroom at different times to see how we were doing. Thanks to you, Mark and all that helped share their knowledge and experience but most of all your joy of what you shared with us.

Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Jon. It was good to meet you all as well and work with you in the lab and classroom.

Ron

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin