Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,982   Online: 734

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Northwest Alt Photography Winter Meeting 28 January, 2012, 1-4pm, Bellevue WA

This information came to me as a result of my membership in another photography group in my area, and I'm happy to pass it on:

The next Alternative Photography (analog) meeting of the Pacifica Chapter, Center for Photographic History and Technology has been arranged by Dan Williams and Craig Huber (Chair).

DATE & TIME: 28 January 2012, 1-4 pm
    LOCATION: Spring Hall (Education Building) on the campus of Eastshore Unitarian Church, 12700 Southeast 32nd Street, Bellevue, WA, USA

Historical photographic methods in use today - the art, processes and techniques of alternative photography. http://www.alternativephotography.com/wp/

This group meets 3 times a year (winter, spring, fall). It is open to all analogue photographers and there is no attendance fee. ... I hope you can attend.

The next Symposium is scheduled for late September or early October 2012, a one day meeting with speakers, demonstrations, and perhaps photo shoot.

If anyone has questions, they should be directed to Craig Huber, who is a member here on APUG - "CAHUBER" - who would welcome contact by APUG private message ("pm")
    Last edited by MattKing; 12-28-2011 at 02:39 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just a reminder that this meeting is scheduled for tomorrow!

Caution - I'm going to be there!
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Matt,

Thanks for posting this notice. See you there.

Dan Williams
    Daniel Williams
    Enumclaw WA USA

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm sorry not to have been there, but business partner had arranged for holiday at this time quite awhile ago. Will there be a spring get together? When will the date for fall one be set? Typically I need more than a month of lead time to get away for a few days. (it's a24/7 kind of a job.)
    Hope you all are having a great time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just got back from the meeting - I had a great time.

And sly, rumour has it that the next meeting is going to be on the Canadian side of the line - keep watching for an update soon!
    Matt

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin