Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,312   Posts: 1,536,665   Online: 796

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Utah Apuggers

Shooter
    Large Format
    I will be at the smithson spiral jetty with my family this fri. night and sat. morning. Come on up, stop at promontory point NHS for directions. Look for a grey 4x4 with an 8x10.

John
    DIGITAL IS FOR THOSE AFRAID OF THE DARK.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Hey, we have a region, but no image for the front page! What are we waiting for. I think someone here has a timer on their camera. Don't they?
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Hello,

I'm game if you guys are going to hook up, I think we should. I know Brian and John... I'm in Riverdale.

Cheers!

Post Script:
    I don't get to check this board that often, so please email me if you plan to get together - thanks.
    Regards,
    Quinn Jacobson
    Artist, Photographer, & Educator
    http://www.studioQ.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey Folks:

Another (relatively new) Utah APUG member here. There must be more than a half a dozen of us now. I am in downtown Salt Lake City. Sorry I missed the APUG calling at the Salgado show ---I'd have been there for sure. I was there an entire afternoon a few days before.

Sometimes I go extended periods of time with out logging on to APUG. So if there is an event proposed or planned, please email me: NTJSLC@aol.com

Kindly,

Nathan

Shooter
    35mm
    Yes, I are from Utah too, I are in SLC. Lets go take some pichurs!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin